Pages

Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Yarn Along


It's been a while since I've had a chance to post! 
I'm  re-reading Sense and Sensibility. I love Jane Austen and Pride and Prejudice is my favourite but I do have a soft spot for Sense and Sensibility.

I've finished a couple of test knits and I've just started Shades of Wicklow. I'm trying to knit from stash and I've had several balls of of Debbie Bliss Rialto Chunky in my stash for quite a while which I bought with a different project in mind. I don't really like working with chunky yarn so it has just been sitting there ignored. I wanted to use it up and came across Shades of Wicklow. As I'm from Wicklow, it had to be the perfect pattern to get me to use up that chunky yarn!




February 1st is traditionally the first day of spring here in Ireland. To mark the change of season my pattern Spring Rising is 25% off in my Ravelry store for today only! 



I've also listed on of the samples I knit when working on the pattern on Etsy here. This is a sample of the shorter cowl knit in handspun merino-soya blend yarn.

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

  1. That shorter cowl is divine! I love the colors. And Jane is my favorite writer, too. :)

    ReplyDelete