Pages

Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Yarn Along



I've cast on for the test knit and I'm just at the sleeve separation. It's a cute figuring weight tee and it will look adorable on any kid.
I finished Me Before You and yes I did shed a tear with a few odd looks from the kids as I was finishing it while we were all eating breakfast. I've just started My Brilliant Friend by  Elena Ferrante. It tells the story of Lila and Elena as they grow up in 1950's Naples. Throughout their lives their paths continue to diverge and converge but through it all thy remain best friends. It is the first in the Neopolitan stories by Ferrante. So far I'm enjoying his book and if it continues this way I will probably pick up the other volumes not this series too.


I finished the princess crown and hair  for Miss S. She's very happy! I think if I could've added a big more "hair" to the front of the crown to give a bit more volume. If I ever manage to convince her to give it back to me I'll do it. I used about 200 m of King Cole Dolly Mix DK. I may write up the pattern if you're interested let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment