I found it to be a quite straightforward knit and I've worn it a lot since I finished it. I did use more yarn than the pattern suggested but I did need to add about 1.5 inches to the sleeves. I did find that the suggested sleeve length was a bit short (maybe I have long limbs for my height) and if I knit this again I think I would add about 2.5 - 3 inches extra length as even with the extra 1.5 inches they're still a little short for my liking. Having said that I do tend to push my sleeves up most of the time so the slightly too short sleeves are fine but I do like to have the option to pull them the full way down to my wrist. I would also add a little extra length to the hood before grafting the stitches to make it a bit roomier. I have some more of this yarn in my stash so I may go back and make these adjustments to my existing sweater ... eventually. In the meantime I'll just enjoy wearing it.
Pattern : Harvest Sweater
Size : s
Yarn : Malabrigo Rios in 58 Borrajas
Amount : 335 g/ 1025 m