Pages

Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Yarn Along Wednesday

It's Wednesday again! So I've a quick post for yarn along. You can find a link to Ginny's Blog on the side bar. I'm trying hard to be a monogamous knitter at the moment. I've finished my cowl and the pattern, Spring Rising, has been published. Details can be found in my previous post. I'm now working on a test knit for Jessica Anderson. It's a very cute hooded sweater knit in sport weight yarn. I'm using Malabrigo Arroyo in the Borrajas colourway. I'm on to the waist shaping now. Again after I had to rip back 3 inches because I miss read the pattern - I really shouldn't knit when I'm tired!
I'm still reading and enjoying Fallen but I think I'll share the book I was reading to Miss S this morning. "The smartest giant in town" by Julia Donaldson is a bit of a favourite at the moment. Like all of her books it's very cleverly written and a superb fire hit with my kids. It also has a very nice message about the importance of being kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment