Pages

Saturday, 2 January 2016

A look back on 2015


It's that time again! I new year has started and it's time to look back on the old year.
In 2015 I completed 37 knitting projects, about the same as 2014, which with 3 kids to run around after is not not bad!

I knit:

11 hats
2 pairs of mittens
6 cardigans
3 vests
3 sweaters
3 toys
2 washcloths
3 pairs of socks
1 baby blanket
1 shawl
1 cowl
1 mug cozy


I've released 5 patterns:

Ballinakill beanie featuring a mock cable detail, available in fingering,  dk and aran weight as well as an ebook of all three. 






I'm carrying 4 wips into the new year, 3 of which have been on the needles since 2014! This year I'm determined to either rip or finish those 3!! I also plan to continue only knitting from stash when at all possible. 

I've made a bit of progress on the sewing front too. In 2015 I made;

2 aprons, 2 teat owes (these barely count as I only had to do a hem), 2 oven mitts and 2 capes - all for Mr A and Miss S for Christmas. 

I also sewed, 
1 quilt
8 bookmarks,
one set of 6 coasters
1 pair of booties
1 dress


This year I hope to sew some more clothes for the kids as well as at least making a start on quilts for Mr A and Mr C. I will most likely need to pick up some more fabric for the two quilts but I'd like to make a start using what I have in my stash before buying so that I can better decide on what colours I might need.

But I think my best product of 2015 is this little guy....

.... my Mr C.

Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment