Another year has drawn to a close and new one has just started so it's time to have a look back on 2014.
Last year I completed 36 knitting projects, a little down on last year but not bad overall:
3 pairs of socks
1 pair of slippers
1 baby blanket
I've released 4 patterns:
I have 5 WIPs I'm carrying through from 2014 and I hope to finish all of them before the summer .
1. Flax sweater for the little man - I've almost finished the 1st sleeve so this shouldn't take long to finish up.
2. A cardigan test knit for the little lady - this has a deadline of January 25th so will definitely be finished soon!
3. Miranda sweater for me - I've made so little progress on this. I don't know weather I should just give up or keep going. I do really like the pattern though.
4. Follow your Arrow shawl - Again I don't know if I'll keep going with this.
5. A pair of socks for me.
On the sewing front I tackled a few new projects including some clothing for the kids which was something very new to me.
1 A quilt for my mother for Christmas, which was very well received.
2. A dress for the little lady.
3. A pair of reversible trousers for the little lady.
4. A pair of trousers for the little man.
5. A doll
6. A baby quilt
7. A pin cushion
8. A hot pad.
I also reupholstered some kitchen chairs and upcycled a dress!
Over all I'm happy with my crafting output last year. Here's to more this year!
May the best of 2014 be the worst of 2015!
Happy New Year!