Pages

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Make Over


After almost 2 years of play, poor George the Giraffe was starting to look a bit worse for wear. His tail and horn pompoms were starting to come off and with little hands around it was time to give him a bit of a make over. 



I no longer had any of that orange yarn in my stash so an alternative needed to be found. I had a look in my fabric stash and discovered that I still had some of the fabric I had originally used for his spots on his back and to line his ears.  

So a little bit of sewing later, George now has a new look.





..... He still needs a bath though!! 


2 comments:

  1. He is all spiffed up! Not another George like him. Good job, Ber. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome solution! I'm going to have to keep this in mind for 2 years from now when my Raff the Giraffe will probably be suffering a similar fate.... -KnittingDaddy Greg

    ReplyDelete