Pages

Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Slaney Cowl

I've just released a new pattern for a cowl. There are a few different length options so you can wear it wrapped once or twice. It's knit flat with a provisional cast on and then the stitches are grafted at the end.

The sample shown is size small knit in Plymouth Yarn Baby Alpaca worsted. This is a lovely soft yarn but is closer to DK weight than worsted and knit up nice at a DK gauge of 22 sts/10 cm.
Malabrigo Silky DK is also a nice yarn for this project.


This sample has now gone to a new home but I think I will need to knit yet another one for myself.

The cowl is named for the river that flows through the town where I live. The cables remind me of the current flow on the surface of the river.

It can now be found in my Ravelry store here.

Happy knitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment