And so another year comes to a close and it's time to take a look back on the creative year that was.
I've completed 42 knitting projects including:
2 pairs of socks/booties
12 cardigans/sweaters - all baby and kids sizes
4 blanket squares/strips as contributions to larger group projects.
Down a bit from last year but hey I also created a baby in the year which along with the little man kept me busy! Well that's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it out ;-)!
I've also released 4 patterns which can be found in my ravelry store here.
On the sewing front I only did a little here and there. The main thing was that I finished little man's quilt just in time for his birthday! I've also just sandwiched together a very simple cot sized quilt for my friends baby due to make his appearance around February. I've picked out the fabric for little lady's quilt so I'll hopefully get a start on that early in the new year!
I've a few projects left on the needles -
1. A hat for a very special lady, this I suspect will be my first fo of 2014. I will also be writing it up as a new pattern release.
2. Daisy Chain cardigan - this will be for the little lady. It's such a cute pattern and I'm looking forward to picking it back up as it was set aside to get some last minute Christmas knitting done.
3. Miranda - a sweater for me, I'm still on the yoke increases. This will be next on my list to finish. If I get distracted by anything else it will never be done!
4. Vanilla latte socks - one done, one half way down the cuff.
5. The never ending log cabin blanket for little man. I think finishing this should a goal for 2014!
And so I wish you a wonderful new year filled with laughter, love and crafting! May the best of 2013 be the worst of 2014.