Pages

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day in Ireland today. I was lucky enough to get a little lie-in (well until about 9 am when hunger finally won). I also received some beautiful daffodils (one of my favourite flowers) and a very cute card from my little man.



Later, while the little man napped, I got some time to myself to enjoy this.


A good day all round I'd say. So to all the mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day. I hope that you had an equally lovely day.


One other small moment from my weekend that I'd like to share. On Saturday, a ewe and her lambs decided to venture over the wall from their field onto the green across from our house. They happily chomped away for a little while, until himself and a couple of our neighbours managed to move them back across the wall into their field where they would be safer. And so the excitement ended......


1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
    Margie (Rav ID: smithmks)

    ReplyDelete