Pages

Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Sunshine on a Grey Day

Way back on the last day of May last year I cast on a pair of socks. I dug around in my stash and came up with some beautiful brightly coloured Knit Picks Stroll Hand-painted sock yarn in a colour way called "Cartoons". I caked it and cast on for a pair of Hermiones Everyday Socks.

I finished one sock in between other projects. Then these other projects got in the way of me casting on the second one! Well, thanks to the encouragement of the sock police in the Itty Bitty Knitters group on Ravelry, this wonderfully bright ball of yarn finally turned into a finished pair of socks.






Just in time to keep my toes warm on a cold, grey, snowy, Saturday.


So that's another 2012 WIP off the list. This means I only have one WIP that was started in 2012. That's the log cabin blanket, which is going to take a while to complete.



No comments:

Post a Comment