Pages

Sunday, 9 December 2012

Days 6, 7, 8 and 9!

Day 6, saw me open my present to find some wonderful fabric inside. I got many more than 6 geese!! I can't wait to find a project to use this for.


On day 7, I received a wonderful swan washcloth (this swan will definitely be going swimming!). Janet, also included a yellow school bus for the little man as she knew he loves playing with his cars. These were all wrapped up inside another beautiful tin.


Day 8, is a particular favourite take on the theme! As Janet said in her card, the 8 milking maids couldn't be found but they did leave behind a cow who brought along some of her farmyard friends!! These friends were cute little bath toy squirters for the little man and wonderful sheep buttons for me!


Finally, today day 9! This present was my "something red" which was one of the required items for the swap. Janet made a wonderful trivet mat with a lady dancing on it and backed with Christmas tree fabric! As she said, there may not be 9 ladies dancing but this one is strong enough to take the heat of doing it alone!


No comments:

Post a Comment