Pages

Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Days 3, 4 and 5!

Carrying on with the "12 days of Christmas" theme, Janet has sent me some more wonderful gifts.

So for day 3, a French hen decoration for my tree. Isn't she just adorable? I think after her stint on my Christmas tree she will be coming to live in my kitchen. Maybe on the door of my egg box?


On day 4, four calling birds? No much too loud but she did include a little bird that chirps when you touch the base. The little man loved this! I also got a magnetic list pad. I am the queen of list making so I love getting notepads like this! It's now attached to the white board in my kitchen waiting for the next grocery list.


Finally, today, Day 5. I didn't get 5 golden rings, I got 10!!! Ten beautiful gold ring stitch markers in the cutest little tin. I love these tins as they are great for storing little bits and pieces like stitch markers in my project bags.


I really love the theme Janet is going with for the first 12 days and every morning I'm excited to find out how she has interpreted the day! So tomorrow is 6 geese-a-laying (I think!!) I wonder what that will bring!!


No comments:

Post a Comment