Pages

Friday, 21 December 2012

Days 18, 19, 20 and 21!!

I got truly spoilt on day 18. Janet sent me two skeins of Araucania Itata Solid in a great shade of pink (again the winter light is against me the photo doesn't do it justice!). This is fingering weight yarn and a mix of wool, bamboo and silk. I've never used it before and can't wait to find the perfect project for it!


Day 19, was another of the required items, a Christmas-y version of one of Susan B. Anderson's designs. Janet, made this cute wrap me up puppy with an adorable bow tied on his tail!

Day 20, was my angel themed present (again another required item). Janet, knew I love to bake and sent me some cookie cutters. She paired an angel with a peace dove and had them nesting in a cute box. These will be put to good use at the weekend as I think some Christmas biscuits will have to be baked!

Today, Day 21, Janet sent a cute little sheep notepad and another book for the little man. As you can see he happily looked through it while I was preparing his breakfast!

The swap is nearly over now with only 4 days left to open! Which also means I only have 3 days to finish the socks for himself eeekkkk! I'm passed the heel on the second sock though, so I might just make it, or at least I won't have so much to knit on Christmas day if I don't finish it before then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment